Saturday, April 28, 2012

Review of my Blog


What is good about my blog is that it covers a wide array of material that should appeal to both sexes. Since I am a female, most of the material I cover does appeal more towards the female fan base. However, I am open to new material and strive to be diverse. For instance, both Game of Thrones and The Dresden Files are targeted towards men, but I absolutely love them both!  In additional, the majority of the content I cover was released after the 2000s. Another good thing about my blog is that I give my honest opinion and present both the pros and cons. Also, I regularly post which always for a constant update of information. Lastly, I am always open to the ideas and recommendations of my readers and promote their opinions.

When it comes to the presentation of my blog site I have tried to make it visually appealing. I stick to the Gothic vampire theme and provide my readers with pictures and videos to go along with each post. I provide easy access to author’s websites and blogs to allow readers to further look into each recommendation. In addition, I also supply them with links to quickly purchase the material that they are interested in. Overall, I aim to provide my audience with material that will both interest them and allow them easy access if they want to purchase it. Like I mentioned before, I am always open to your ideas and would love to hear your input on my blog as well as recommendations of readings and other content.

No comments:

Post a Comment